New Experience Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Experience Roleplay

Dark Roleplay Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexy Frog

Sexy Frog

A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared! Empty
PostSubject: A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared!   A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:26 pm

I'm known as Sexy Frog by the people I know online. I'm a big HL2rp player and what not and have lots of experience from other community such as Sigma7, Hostell Roleplay, Catalyst-Gaming, Singularity Collapse and like two others that I don't remember. If you haven't already noticed, I like frogs and Pokemon (not the new generation because it's garbage.). I'm also a fan of the Warrior cat series by Erin Hunter.

I'm also an active player of DarkRP when I have nothing much to do. TTT gets boring real fast and whatever so DarkRP is always the next best thing. Very Happy

So basically, Hi!

Also, First post. I AM WINNAR!!! afro

Last edited by Sexy Frog on Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SladeHD
Owner
SladeHD

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared!   A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Hello Sexy Frog, and the new generation does suck, Johto was the shit.
Back to top Go down
Sexy Frog

Sexy Frog

PostSubject: Re: A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared!   A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:33 pm

Sorry about the weird middle part. I got lazy so I copy and pasted one of my introductions. Embarassed
Back to top Go down

A Wild Sexy Frog has appeared!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Experience Roleplay :: Server/Forum Related :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: